A storm is brewin'. Some would say, "winter is coming."
The National Weather Service says Spokane and the region is about to get dumped on in snow. Spokane is expected to get from 6-8 inches from Friday to Saturday.
Here are a couple cold weather, snow hacks for your car to make your life a little easier.
- Throw a rug on your windshield after parking.
- Use your floor mats for more traction when you're stuck.
- Put old socks on your windshield wipers.
- Wrap your car side mirrors with plastic wrap or plastic bags.
- Clean the inside of windshield with shaving cream to reduce fogging.
Also a great tip is not drive like a jerk when the roads are slick, ya know?