Applications are now open to be a 2019 Bloomsday social media ambassador.
The Lilac Bloomsday Association is looking for five runners to fill the position. Ambassadors will be telling the world all about their experience with Bloomsday on social media and personal blogs.
Perks for the ambassadors selected include:
• Free entry into the 2019 Bloomsday Run• Invitation to Bloomsday’s Friday Night Kick Off Party for you and a guest• Access to Bloomsday Corporate Cup After Party for you and a guest• Personalized Bloomsday Ambassador Gear• Personal Referral Code• Enrollment in Bloomsday’s Official Training Program• Personalized Race Medal
Here's what would be expected of you:
- Share your Bloomsday training experience, thoughts on Bloomsday, and recap your race on your personal blog/social media (2-4 posts per month)
- Partake in at least one “Social Media Take Over” in the months leading up to the race.
- Complete 6 hours of volunteer work leading up to Bloomsday
- Promote personal referral code on your personal blog/social media
- Run the Bloomsday 2019 Race!
- And, most importantly, Blog, Tweet, Instagram and Facebook about your experiences in the months leading up to the race.
Sound like something you'd be into? You can fill out an application here: http://bloomsdayrunblog.org/2019-ambassadors/
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, October 31, or when 200 applications are received, whichever comes first.
If you're selected, you'll be notified by November 15.
Story & Photo from KHQ.com