Number of Pets Accidentally Ingesting Marijuana Skyrockets

Veterinarians say that ingesting cannabis or marijuana could pose serious problems for your pets.

The number of calls reporting accidental ingestion of marijuana by a pet has skyrocketed 440% in the past 6 years. 

The physiological impact of weed is much more powerful in dogs because they have more cannaboid receptors in their brain.  

A low dose can cause them to fall over and lose control of their bladder. Higher doses can pose danger as the dog's internal temperature and heart rate drop. 

Dogs and cats are both susceptible to a contact high from marijuana smoke. 

Article from Fox News

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content